Purpose of our community engagement
The Shire of Manjimup is specifically seeking feedback on:
- Our community's priorities for the next 10 years.
Who should participate?
All residents, workers, students, business operators and ratepayers, of any age, in the Shire of Manjimup are encouraged to participate. Please encourage your friends, colleagues or family members to also have a say.
Complete our Community Survey 2017
A survey is one of the tools we are using to find out what our community thinks. The survey is anonymous. Please complete only one survey per person.
Please ensure you have completed and submitted your survey by Tuesday, 28 February 2017.
- Complete the survey online now by clicking here.
- Download a copy which you can print and complete by clicking here.
- Post your paper copy to the Shire of Manjimup, PO Box 1, MANJIMUP WA 6258.
- Collect or hand deliver a paper copy at any of the locations listed below.
- Shire of Manjimup Administration Office;
- Shire of Manjimup Public Libraries in Manjimup, Pemberton Northcliffe or Walpole;
- Manjimup Regional AquaCentre;
- Community Information Office for Town Centre Revitalisation, 5 Brockman Street, Manjimup; and
- Quinninup Community Association Library.
Please check the opening times of these services before visiting.
Attend one of our Community Consultation "Café's"
In addition to the anonymous survey, the Shire is hosting a series of Community Consultation "Café's" in Manjimup, Pemberton, Northcliffe and Walpole during the month of February. The "café's" will pop up in each town and allow you to drop in at your convenience, provide us with your feedback and stay as long or as little as you wish.
Community Consultation Café 2017
A chance to tell us what you think. Drop on in!
Refreshments provided. Come and enjoy a cuppa.
Visit at any time between 3:00pm – 7:00pm at the following locations:
|Pemberton||Pemberton Sports Club, Jarrah Room||Tuesday, 21 February 2017|
|Northcliffe||Northcliffe Family & Community Centre, Main Hall||Wednesday, 22 February 2017|
|Walpole||Walpole Community Hall, Supper Room||Thursday, 23 February 2017 |
|Manjimup|| Community Information Office (Town Revitalisation Project), |
5 Brockman Street, Manjimup
|Tuesday, 28 February 2017|
For more information
Please contact Hsien Harper, Project Officer, on 9771 7777 or email@example.com.