Hard waste collection
The Shire of Manjimup is providing a FREE hard waste collection in 2017.
This service is only available to properties which have an existing regular kerbside rubbish bin collection service.
- Hard waste is defined as furniture and other household goods.
- Please have your items out at least one week before the collection date in a place on your verge that will not be a danger or an in-convenience to others.
- Items longer than 2m will not be collected.
- A maximum of 3 cubic metres (1m x 1m x 3m) may be collected per property.
Hard waste collections start from:
|Northcliffe||Monday, 1 May 2017|
|Windy Harbour||Monday, 1 May 2017|
|Quinninup||Monday, 1 May 2017|
|Pemberton||Monday, 8 May 2017|
|Browns Road||Monday, 8 May 2017|
|Manjimup||Monday, 15 May 2017|
|Jardee||Monday, 15 May 2017|
|Deanmill||Monday, 15 May 2017|
|Palgarup||Monday, 15 May 2017|
|Walpole||Monday, 22 May 2017|
The service will collect:
The service will NOT collect:
- general domestic waste (food scraps etc)
- gas cyclinders and hazardous materials including asbestos and poisons
- greenwaste (lawn clippings, tree limbs)
- liquid waste (oils, paints, poisons etc)
- building materials (cement, bricks and rubble etc)
- commercial crates (milk or bread), pallets, shopping trolleys etc
- vehicle tyres
Page reviewed: 18 Apr 2017 4:05pm