Manjimup Home and Community Care (MHCC)
Manjimup Home and Community Care operates from the centre and provides a diverse range of services to older persons, people living with disabilities, people living with dementia and their carers.
- help around the house and garden;
- assistance with meals;
- centre-based day care;
- social supports;
- personal care;
- carer support;
- medication assistance;
- activities, outings ; and more
Manjimup Home and Community Care delivers three individual programs:
- Commonwealth Home Support Program(CHSP, formerly known as HACC)
- Shire of Manjimup GROW - NDIS Disability service provider
- Commonwealth Home Care Packages (HCP)
All three of these programs tailor make services that best support individuals, to remain independent and living in the comfort of their own home.