The Manjimup Old Cemetery is located at Lot 447 South Western Hwy, Manjimup. The cemetery contains a traditional memorial section, a memorial niche wall and gardens. The cemetery was founded in the early 1920's by Mr Frank Bourne, who was subsequently one of the first to be buried in the cemetery in September 1922. A plaque in his honour can be found in front of the memorial niche wall.
This cemetery is still in use for pre-existing reserved plots only.