The Manjimup Community Recreation Hub consists of Collier Street Reserve, Rea Park Precinct and the Manjimup Recreation Grounds.
For enquiries or bookings of the sporting grounds, indoor stadium, Collier Street Hall and Collier Playing Field Lights, please contact the Shire on 9771 7777.
Collier Street Reserve and Rea Park Precinct
The Collier Street Reserve and Rea Park Precinct are located on the northern side of Manjimup, along Johnson Street. The total area of the precinct is approximately 61 hectares, with approximately 35 hectares retained as natural bush.
The Rea Park facilities include:
- Senior size, floodlit football oval
- Clubrooms, change room and public toilet block
- Sheds, stalls and yards for the Warren District Agricultural Show
- Large area of natural bushland
The Collier Street Reserve facilities include:
- Large playing field comprising two cricket ovals which can be configured into four soccer or hockey pitches
- Cricket wickets and cricket practice nets
- Collier Street Hall (multi-purpose hall/ clubroom)
- Sutton Cottage (club house of the Warren Art and Craft Group)
- Scout Hall
- BMX track and bushland
Manjimup Recreation Grounds
The Manjimup Recreation Grounds is a multifunctional recreation and sporting reserve bordered by Moore Street, Rutherford Street, Arnott Street and Leman Street. It currently includes:
- Floodlit, football oval
- Clubrooms and change rooms
- Three court, indoor sports centre
- Basketball half court
- Public toilet blocks
- Skate Park
- Sports field
The Pemberton Sports Centre, located on the edge of town on the main through road) offers licensed and sporting facilities to the local community and surrounding district.
- Facilities include:
- Licensed bar & dining room
- Function and conference rooms
- Indoor stadium
- Sports oval
- Bowls green
- Squash courts
- Darts room
- Fitness Centre & group classes
- Youth Zone
The Pemberton Sports Centre is operated by the Pemberton Sports Club. For enquiries and bookings, please contact the Club on 9776 1066 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Northcliffe Recreation Grounds is located just out of town, along Wheatley Coast Road. The facilities include:
- Clem Collins Pavillion
- Eric Sanders Grandstand
- Sports Stadium
- Sports Oval
- Tennis Courts
- Bowling Green
- Playground / Shelter
- Toilets & Showers
The Northcliffe Recreation facilities are operated by the Northcliffe Recreation Association. For enquiries and bookings, please contact the Association on 9776 7335.
The Walpole Sport & Recreation Centre, located on Latham Ave, consists of an indoor court, a fitness centre and a community space. The centre is the home of a number of sporting and community groups and offers many recreation and lifestyle activities.
The Walpole Sport & Recreation Centre facilities are operated by the Walpole Recreation Association. For enquiries and bookings, please contact the Recreation Centre on 9840 1345 or by email on email@example.com.