Shire of Manjimup DSP can assist with the skills needed to complete everyday tasks and have meaningful social relationships.
- Support to practice and develop daily living skills and tasks such as cleaning, preparing meals, dish washing, clothes washing, ironing, lawn mowing, gardening etc.
- Assistance to support the individual's independence in their personal care activities such as showering and dressing.
- Assistance to keep up with essential activities such as shopping, banking and maintaining social contacts.
- Help and guidance with paperwork and bill paying.
- Social support including relationship building and facilitating relationship development skills and building relationships outside of paid workers.
- Working with the individual to identify their skills and strengths and providing support to build on and develop these attributes.
- Guidance and information on eating well and exercise.
- Information and advocacy
- Enabling active participation in daily life activities whether it be social, economic or to attend community events and activities.
Page reviewed: 19 Dec 2018 2:02pm