Manjimup Home and Community Care
Manjimup Home and Community Care operate from the Wellness and Respite Community Centre and provides a diverse range of services to older persons, people living with disabilities, people living with dementia and their carers.
The Manjimup Home and Community Care team are a local aged care and disability care provider, covering areas such as Manjimup, Pemberton, Northcliffe, Bridgetown and Balingup. We offer qualified, considerate staff with extensive local knowledge and connections that enables a higher level of local support.
By choosing Manjimup Home and Community Care, you are choosing a team with over 30 years’ experience. Your needs and expectations are what we strive to meet by providing you with the best support and facilities available in the South West.
Our office is located in the Wellness and Respite Community Centre; a modern location for meetings, community activities and includes a Respite House with eight impressive bedrooms. A number of programs are available throughout the week at the Centre – we can’t wait to see you there.
Those who may be eligible for home support include people who are:
- Older and frail and having difficulty with everyday tasks;
- Have a disability; or
- Are the carer of a frail older person or somebody with a disability?
Let us ensure you get the help you need and want. That is what we’re here for.
To support people to live comfortably and independently in their own homes for longer whilst maintaining their connection to community.
- We are the service provider of choice through the provision of professional, honest, reliable and person-focused care and support for consumers, carers and families.
- We are an employer of choice through our commitment to the professional development, empowerment and support of our staff.
- We work in respectful partnerships with others to optimise care in our community.
- We are a valuable civic asset being responsive, loyal and committed to the needs of the Warren Blackwood community.
- We will maintain and improve our high reputation within the community.
- We will be an employer of choice and attract quality, caring staff.
- We strive to be the best providers of aged and disability care in the South West.
- Our growth and services are driven by quality and innovation.
- We will increase the users of our service by constantly improving and expanding our services.
Why choose Manjimup Home and Community Care?
Providing home support so you can remain independent in your home and community.
|Supportive||Most people prefer to live in their own home and participate in the community, but some people with a disability, along with their carers, can find this difficult without support. The support that Manjimup Home and Community Care offers give you the freedom and confidence that support isn’t hard to find.|
|Specific||Manjimup Home and Community Care provides home support that is individually tailored to build and maintain people's skills so that they can carry out essential everyday activities, continue living independently in the community and to continue to live the life that is important to them. We also provide support to carers to assist them in their caring role.|
|Consistent||Manjimup Home and Community Care will work with consumers who require daily care or a one-off service, in the short or long term, and assist them to overcome, lessen or better manage the difficulties they are experiencing.|
Aged Care - Commonwealth Home Support Packages
A Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) is available for seniors who need simple support. Funded by the Australian Government, CHSP services can help you live a more independent life at home.
We create customised disability care plans in partnership with you, not just for you. Our range of services ensures that you are will live the life you want.
Aged Care - Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages (HCP) are personalised programs designed to help seniors live happier and healthier lives at home.
We provide a respite experience which will make you feel at ease and at home in our state of the art, modern and comfortable Respite House.