What do I have to pay?

On 1 July 2018, WA Home and Community Care (HACC) services for older people (aged 65 years and over and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 years and over) transitioned to the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).

If you were receiving HACC services prior to the 1 July 2018, we will continue to support you throughout the transition to CHSP and ensure you receive the same level of support as you received under the HACC program. 

If you are a new client needing assistance at home and in the community you may choose to fully fund your own services, or you may be eligible for subsidised care from the Australian Government. In this case, you will be asked to pay reduced fees as a contribution towards the cost of the support that you receive.

The My Aged Care website https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/ is a great place to start to access Australian Government funded services or contact Manjimup Home and Community Care on 9771 6900 to discuss your needs and fees and charges.

Page reviewed: 06 Nov 2018 2:40pm