Agricultural Expansion Project
- Southern Forests Food Council;
- Agriculture and Food Strategy; and
- Education and industry linkages (Southern Forests SEED Program).
- reinvigorate confidence and investment in agriculture in the district, thereby increasing population and employment opportunities;
- raise awareness of the quality of Manjimup’s agricultural produce to unite producers, gain new markets and command a price premium;
- develop a comprehensive strategy for Manjimup’s agriculture and food to guide future actions and investment;
- improve agricultural education – industry linkages to attract and retain young, dynamic farmers; and
- expand the value-added food industry and broaden the industry from primary production to food production and culinary tourism.
Project management and steering committee
Page reviewed: 09 Aug 2016 11:30am