This role will be responsible for providing effective administrative support to the Director Works and Services, Manager Technical Services, Manager Parks and Gardens and other Officers as required. The position will be required to undertake a range of administrative duties, as well as providing advice to the general public on matters relating to the Works and Services Directorate.
This role is responsible, but not limited, for:
- Providing general clerical support to Director Works & Services, Manager Technical Services, Manager Parks and Gardens and other Officers as required;
- Providing initial customer contact and support to the general public for Depot enquiries;
- Assisting with project work as directed;
- Attending meetings to take notes, and the preparation, distribution and filing of minutes;
- Other duties as directed by Director Works and Services.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant experience in a similar administrative role (in Local Government desirable).
- Developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service to the local community.
- Proficient computer skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting procedures and record keeping.
- Commitment and desire to work in a multifunctional team.
- C class drivers licence.
Well what are you waiting for? Jump on to www.manjimup.wa.gov.au for all the information about the position and how to apply. You can also find information on the Shire of Manjimup and the benefits of the local community.
To get further information please contact Paula Orr, Human Resources Coordinator by phone (08) 9771 7711 or email email@example.com
You can submit your application using one of the below methods:
1. Click HERE ONLINE to submit an online application
2. Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Post your application to PO Box 1, Manjimup WA 6258
Closing Date: 5.00pm Wednesday 11 November 2020