Proposed 8 Year Review of Local Laws
Pursuant to section 3.16 of the Local Government Act 1995 the Shire of Manjimup proposes to commence the 8 year review process to consider if the local laws should be repealed, left as is or amended.
The following Local Laws are up for review and community comment on prospective changes is requested:
- Cemeteries Local Law 1990;
- Activities on Thoroughfares and Trading in Thoroughfares and Public Places Local Laws 2002;
- Dogs Local Law 2004 (as amended);
- Fencing Local Law 2012 (as amended); and
- Standing Orders Local Law 2013.
A copy of the Shire’s current Local Laws can be found on the links above or can be inspected at the Shire Administration Office or public libraries in Manjimup, Northcliffe, Pemberton and Walpole.
Should any person or group wish to make a comment on the Local Laws as listed above, it is required to be in writing and received by the Shire by 5pm on Wednesday, 13 October 2021.
Written submissions are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Manjimup and either posted to PO Box 1, Manjimup WA 6258
Chief Executive Officer