Details for pilots
Airfield physical characteristics
- Runways: 12 and 30
- Pavement classification: 10/F/B/850kpa
- Runway length: 1224m
- Elevation: 940ft
- Wide spread: 18m
- Runway strip: 80m
Radio navigation and landing aids
- RNAV(GPS) approach
- S 34 1509
- E 116 08.4
NDB Decommissioned (31st March 2016)
- Pilot activated lights (PAL) 122.3 MHz
- Lateral spacing at 32 metres
- Stand-by power available
- Parking for itinerant aircraft is provided in the form of a designated light aircraft parking area.
- Additional sealed apron space is provided for local operators.
- There is no parking or landing fee payable.
- Air BP: H24, AVGAS, Card bowser. Air BP Carnet card or cash/cheque only.
- Public telephone
- Toilet facilities
Approach and take off