Community development seeks to empower community groups, individuals and organisation with the skills they need to effect change within their communities. The Shire's community services team provide a large range of services to assist community development and community capacity building, including:
- Support for community groups, individuals and organisations;
- Building partnerships between community groups, individuals and organisations;
- Support with grant applications;
- Support for event organisers;
- Training opportunities for the community; and
- Fostering an inclusive community.
Your Community Services Team is involved in;
|Access & Inclusion||Alcohol & Other Drugs|
|Arts & Culture||Club Development|
|Community Safety||Community Transport|
|Seniors and HACC||Sport & Recreation|
|Tourism & Marketing||Youth|
Check out what is happening via the menu options or contact us with your ideas or issues.