New Residents Information
Welcome to the Shire of Manjimup, we are thrilled that you have chosen to join our community.
There are many reasons why our Shire is a great place to live, work and unwind. The Southern Forests is a nurturing community with a diverse and stable economy, low crime rate and extensive facilities.
The Shire provides a number of services for residents and visitors including public infrastructure, regulatory and compliance services and community services.
Our New Resident's Booklet identifies Shire services and facilities available which may assist you in settling in and helping you find your way around the region.
Below are some shortcuts to help you get started:
- Register your dog or cat
- Find out your rubbish and recycling collection day
- Who is your local Councillor?
- Find out about what's happening in your area with our mobile App Antenno
- What about fire restrictions and fire breaks?
- Find your closest library
- What's on at the AquaCentre?
- Find home and community care services
- Hire a venue
- Change your address, request a service, book a venue, give us feedback or contact us - you can do it online.