Manjimup Townsite Growth Plan
The Manjimup Townsite Growth Plan was prepared by the Shire of Manjimup in partnership with the South West Development Commission and the Department of Regional Development (then the Department of Regional Development and Lands).
The preliminary Growth Plan was endorsed by Council on 1 March 2012 and lodged with the State Government on 6 March 2012 for assessment, with the final document lodged in September 2012.
The Growth Plan identifies projects and initiatives that provide the foundations to grow the town's population, to double its current numbers, by 2031. Included in the Growth Plan is an implementation plan which prioritises the planned initiatives, which was utilised to determine which projects would be funded in the first stage of the Royalties for Regions SuperTowns program. The Growth Plan is the basis for the Manjimup Town Centre Revitalisation project.
To view Growth Plan please click on the following links (please note that it has been broken down into segments to enable a faster download).
- Part 1- Growth Plan - Contents and Summary (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Part 2 - Growth Plan - Chapters 1 and 2 (PDF, 376.1KB)
- Part 3 - Growth Plan - Chapter 3 (PDF, 15.6MB)
- Part 4 - Growth Plan - Chapters 4 and 5 (PDF, 488.8KB)
- Part 5 - Growth Plan - Chapter 6 (1) (PDF, 9.7MB)
- Part 6 - Growth Plan - Chapter 6 (2) (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Part 7 - Growth Plan - Chapters 7 - 9 (PDF, 1.4MB)
Documents prepared to support the Growth Plan are as follows:
- Economic Development Plan (PDF, 928.9KB)
- Economic Opportunity Assessment and Gap Analysis (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Socio-Economic Profile (PDF, 998.2KB)
The Manjimup Town Centre Revitalisation project is based on a series of concept designs, linked below, which were developed as a part of the Growth Plan.
- Brockman Street (PDF, 2.1MB)
- ManjimupTimber and Heritage Park Landscape Design (PDF, 10.4MB)
- Mottram Street SW Hwy - Allambie Park North (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Mottram Street SW Hwy - Allambie Park South (PDF, 2.6MB)
- Mottram Street SW Hwy - Manjin Park (PDF, 2.6MB)
- Mottram Street SW Hwy - North (PDF, 2MB)
- Mottram Street SW Hwy - Seven Day Road (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Mottram Street SW Hwy - South (PDF, 2.5MB)